PacMed is an award-winning, non-profit organization. Read about some of our more recent awards and recognitions below.
- PacMed Named a Top Health Care Provider by Washington Health Alliance
- PacMed Wins Warren Featherstone Reid Award for Excellence in Health Care
- PacMed Wins Gold in Health Care Leaders Awards
- PacMed Receives 2016 Leaders in Health Care Award
- PacMed Receives ADA First Health Champion Designation
Pacific Medical Centers is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees.
PacMed supports our employees and promotes a culture of wellness in various ways:
- Promotes healthy living through regular communications, giveaways and wellness resources
- Offers high-quality, preventive care, including nutritional counseling
- Offers optional annual health risk assessments and biometric screenings
- Provides resources for those who run, walk and bike to work (e.g., lockers and showers)
PacMed has been recognized with The Diversity Recruiters Network and City Career Fair’s Diversity Spirit Achievement Award. This honor acknowledges our active outreach efforts to hire highly qualified candidates from Washington State’s multicultural communities.