The PacMed Way
The PacMed Way (our brand) is the culmination of our finest thoughts as voiced by our medical staff, support staff and management team. Our culture guides our organization as we make decisions and develop processes. By living our vision and values through all our daily actions, we achieve our mission. We also contribute to and ensure a strong culture.
The surest way to success is through helping our patients and our fellow PacMed team members live their best lives. When we recognize this, we are better prepared to consistently demonstrate the PacMed Way. This is a very exciting time for all of us at Pacific Medical Centers to embody our brand and what it stands for.
The PacMed Way Is:
To advocate, educate and provide extraordinary care.
To partner with individuals and communities to achieve their best health.
- Integrity in our delivery of reliable, professional and responsible health care every time.
- Compassion for those we serve and for each other.
- Stewardship of our human, environmental, financial and community resources.
- Respect for our patients and team members.
Our belief: we each contribute. Our success will be demonstrated by:
- Patients choosing PacMed as a leading source for all their primary and chronic care, and high-quality specialty services.
- Clinicians choosing PacMed because the practice supports high-quality, innovative health care and superior outcomes in a caring, respectful manner.
- Employees choosing PacMed because it is a dynamic organization that offers opportunity for personal and professional growth within a culture of respect, teamwork and achievement.
- Sound financial performance that provides resources to invest in the growth of the practice and strategic opportunities.
- Outstanding corporate citizenship and the support of our community.
- Ever-increasing contributions to the health care of the diverse and underserved people in our community.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home
PacMed is a leader in local health care in part because we have adopted the model of the Patient-Centered Medical Home. This model is founded on the idea that excellent health care arises from a solid foundation of comprehensive primary care.
Delivering on this promise means providing excellent access to patients (extended clinic hours, weekend appointments, our providers taking their own call, access to information, messaging and appointment scheduling in MyChart, etc.). We also ensure patients have a continuous relationship with a primary care provider, and we strive for excellent communication and coordinated care in each patient interaction. Our employees are the key to bringing this vision to life.