Outside these doors, you’re a parent, daughter or son, friend, neighbor, volunteer, mentor or advocate. Our benefits are designed to support you and your family, providing tools to stay well, promote professional growth and financial security.
We’re committed to serving our caregivers. That’s why you’ll find a complete benefits package that help support you and your family, so we can be well – together.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
- Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Annual discretionary contribution
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools to support you
- Choose Well, our well-being program that supports daily engagement, social connections and well-being resources
- Caregiver Assistance Program, to support your mental health
- Back-up Child and Elder Care, to help with planned and unplanned care disruptions for your children, adult family members or elders
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
- Tuition reimbursement, financial assistance to help develop your skills and achieve your career goals
Career and development
Caregivers are the heart of our family of organizations. No matter your role, your continued engagement, growth and development is a key part of the caregiver experience. Whether you want to grow in your current role or take on a new position, we’re committed to providing opportunities that inspire you and help you expand your skills.
- Learning platform designed to help you learn anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Career center to help assess your interests and skills, explore new job opportunities, create a personalized development plan and tips for pursuing new roles
- Ellen Griep Scholarship Program
- PacMed Sponsored Charitable Events
- Career coaches to support you in achieving your career goals
- A variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term. Check out which programs fit your educational needs.
Learn more about our benefits
Please note: Benefits offered may differ by position, employment arrangement (full-time, part-time, on-call, per diem or temporary) and location. Caregivers covered under a collective bargaining agreement receive benefits in accordance with the terms of their contract. Plan provisions may differ for represented caregivers.